Sunday, February 21, 2021

Messing Around with Round Heads

After some thought I even took the head of a painted guy, his was the only plastic head that looked a bit small compared to the Bicorne figures. Luckily, many years ago I had bought some spare heads off Bicorne and these look great on the new plastic torsos. There’s no looking back now.




Well I had to try it after the success of the pikemen. I love how long the musket barrels are on these plastic figures.
Just by changing the angle of the head these figures take on a whole new dynamism. These would be great for skirmish troops, or even marksman.


 

2 comments:

Codsticker said...

That is a great idea well executed. I am going to have to grab some of those heads.

Neil said...

They look great.
Neil

https://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/