Thursday, February 25, 2021

The pike Machine cranks up again


More pike for the masses, this time it’s the Trained Bands turn to get shafted. I hand picked a group of pikemen with buff jerkins. Most are Redoubt miniatures but I have also included a couple of Bicorne miniatures with tassets. This is because the Trained Bands had a lot of equipment and so would have access to the best stuff. I’ve only put two in as most sets of tassets would of been dumped. I’ve worn mine once and that was enough, let alone March in them.

The second rank of musketeers are put outside for a couple of hours to take the smell away. My old Soft tone does dry quite quickly so loses its smell pretty fast, still give it 24hrs though just in case.
 

1 comment:

Bluewillow said...

Looking forward to the completed unit

Cheers
Matt