Monday, February 14, 2022

Out on the Town

The plastered MDF buildings are now dry and sprayed with undercoat. I ran out of the Humbrol dark brown so had to fall back on a red brown, hopefully it should still work.
My order from Twoshedsfred arrived, so now I have some great palm trees to add to the desert vibe. I also bought a few of his fantastic desert buildings too. I do love those trees!

Here you can see one of the great building from Twoshedsfred, I'm going to try to match the colour with my own buildings. They won't be exact but it might be nice to have a few different shades of houses.


My two paints are working hard to finish the town. After receiving Fred's buildings, I have started to add a little white into the mix too to lighten them slightly.

I'm pleased that the MDF buildings are matching Fred's in height and I think the two work well together.



 The HQ building is looking formidable now, it looks like it could be a Norman tower. 

1 comment:

Ray Rousell said...

Looking good!